African Continent in Diaspora
The Claims Process
1. How do I claim?
- All claims are to be completed and submitted to ACID Life for evaluation.
- Upon the death of a member, the following documents are required for valid claims:
- A death claim form
- Original certified copy of the death certificate
- Certified copy of the deceased ID
- Certified copy of the beneficiary’s ID
- Valid Bank account.
- In case of accidental death a fully completed SAPS statement and post-mortem documents to support the cause of death
2. How will my claim be paid?
- All claims will be paid in the currency of the Republic of South Africa. This will be done through any means provided by the policy holder.
- All valid claims burial assists cash claims are processed within 24 to 48hours
- Any questions of law arising from this policy will be in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Claims to be emailed to email@example.com or contact Our dedicated Claims help desk on 087 109 1001.
Follow Us @ MY ACIDLIFE
Registered Name: Acid Life Services (South Africa)
Registration Number: K2017/112213/07
Registered Address: 95 First road Kya Sand Johannesburg