Frequently Asked Questions
Our caring expert team and relationship managers at ACID Life Services are available to assist and answer any personal questions you might have concerning our services as well as assist you with your concerns and queries anytime.
1. What are the waiting periods on this policy?
- The waiting period for natural causes is 5 months (ie after the 5th premium is received in the 6th month) from the commencement or reinstatement date of the policy for all Lives Assured.
- There is no waiting period for the accidental death of all Assured’s covered on the policy.
- The waiting period will differ with certain age groups, as shown below:
- 0 – 64 (Principal Member & Extended Family) – 5months
- 65 – 74 years – 9months
- 75 – 84 years – 12months
- Suicide – 24months
- Accidental – Immediately
2. When does the cover start?
3. Can I add any extended families to my policy?
4. Am I able to pay upfront for my policies?
5. How many children can I add?
6. How many parents can I add?
7. If I only want to cover my family back home, do I have to get cover for myself too, or can I only cover others?
8. How do I go about making a claim
9. What documentation do I need when a death occurs?
- A fully completed death claim form
- Original certified copy of the death certificate
- Certified copy of the deceased ID
- Certified copy of the beneficiary’s ID
- Valid Bank account.
10. How will my claim be paid?
11. When will my claim be paid?
12. How do I join/take a funeral cover with ACID Life Services?
Follow Us @ MY ACIDLIFE
Registered Name: Acid Life Services (South Africa)
Registration Number: K2017/112213/07
Registered Address: 95 First road Kya Sand Johannesburg